World Quiz. Tips on how to develop a broader knowledge base and answer world quiz questions.
The world is vast, beautiful, and beyond anyone’s imagination. One can only wonder how much nature, the oceans, the human have hidden secrets.
Being scientifically curious, do not you know the answers to all the questions relating to the earth. Even Sir David Attenborough is not an expert on every subject. The point is you sometimes take part in a world quiz, and you do not know the answers to all of the questions.
We understand how such circumstances can be when you are in an impromptu world quiz questions battle. So, we compiled the following tips and tricks to ensure that you win the world quiz.
Don’t worry, “little explorers,” we know you are curious too, so we made sure to include free quiz for kids too.
The tricks are simple. For winning any trivia quiz, let it be world, science, entertainment, or any other topic, there are some basic rules:
- Be Prepared: If you are in a world quiz questions challenge with your friends and mates, one thing is for sure, you know their area of expertise. Let us say your opponent is a nature enthusiast and usually studies Volcanology. It is most likely that the questions and answers he will have, are from the mentioned subject. Hence be prepared. Do research, read, and study.
- Be open-minded: if you need your mind to work and answer the world quiz questions, think broader and think more. Explore different subjects. The world quiz is not a war. Think of it as an informative, knowledgeable session.
- Take an expert with you: You do not know it all. An expert on the subject is the best teammate. We mentioned volcanology above. If you have a friend who knows the topic, take him with you.
- Read: Developing a broader knowledge base creates sub-conscious memorization in your mind. It clicks when someone asks you a question.
- Be Curious: Curiosity keeps you alive. Watch science show, watch nat geo and discovery, read articles and books, take online quizzes.
We have also taken the liberty to compile a list of online quizzes and apps that will enable you to enhance your knowledge, develop your question bank, and let your curiosity run wild.
Timesgk is an excellent website for free online quizzes about the world. The website has categorizations as per continents, countries, oceans, and many others with an interactive interface. With thousands of world quiz questions, times gk does have free quizzes for kids. The website is 100% free. And is a source for developing your knowledge base.
“Sporcle” has questions on multiple world subjects. Don’t search in the category list; click on the search bar and type world, any specific continent or country. You will find questions by subjects, discovery, region, and many other categories. Choose your option and have a go. The website is free and does have free quizzes for kids as well.
Britannica has been gathering facts for the last four hundred years. It is the oldest encyclopedia, and it went online in the 2000s. And it has more the 32000 pages of information and quizzes for you. It is free and has free quizzes for kids as well. Britannica caters to almost every subject of the world with never-ending series of questions.
Apps for Your Mobile Devices:
Why waste your precious time? If you are a curious person, you like to spend your time answering some quizzes and gaining knowledge rather than being bored sitting on the train or in the backseat of a car.
The following are some apps for you.
- TimesGK app
- Daily Random Facts
- Science Dictionary
- Britannica App
Let’s learn, shall we?