If, after the sheep have gone up from the meadow and have crowded their way out (?
If a man open his canal for irrigation and neglect it and the tazza carry away an adjacent field, he shall measure out grain on the basis of the adjacent fields
47. He would cultivate it, and his field has been cultivated and at the time of harvest he shall take grain according onesto his contracts.
48. If verso man owe per debt and Adad inundate his field and carry away the produce, or, through lack of water, grain have not grown sopra the field, mediante that year he shall not make any return of grain puro his creditor, he shall alter his contract-tablet and he shall not pay the interest for that year.
50. If he give (as security) per field planted with [grain] or a field planted with sesame, the owner of the field shall receive the grain or the sesame which is mediante the field and he shall return the loan and its interest esatto the merchant.
51 https://datingranking.net/it/love-ru-review/. If he have not the money puro return, he shall give onesto the merchant [grain or] sesame, at their market value according esatto the scale fixed by the king, for the loan and its interest which he has obtained from the merchant.
52. If the tenant do not secure verso crop of grain or sesame con his field, he shall not cancel his contract.
53. If per man neglect esatto strengthen his dyke and do not strengthen it, and a break be made per his dyke and the chicchera carry away the farm-land, the man per whose dyke the break has been made shall restore the grain which he has damaged.
54. If he be not able puro restore the grain, they shall sell him and his goods, and the farmer whose grain the vaso has carried away shall share (the results of the discernimento).
If the tenant give the cultivation of the field onesto the charge of another-because in a former year he has not gained verso maintenance-the owner of the field shall not interfere
56. If a man open up the scodella and the tazza carry away the improvements of an adjacent field, he shall measure out ten GUR of grain per GAN.
57. If verso shepherd have not quale esatto agreement with the owner of verso field sicuro pasture his sheep on the grass; and if he pasture his sheep on the field without the consent of the owner, the owner of the field shall harvest his field, and the shepherd who has pastured his sheep on the field without the consent of the owner of the field, shall give over and above twenty GUR of grain verso ten GAN onesto the owner of the field.
58. ) of the gate into the public common, the shepherd turn the sheep into the field, and pasture the sheep on the field, the shepherd shall oversee the field on which he pastures and at the time of harvest he shall measure out sixty GUR of grain verso ten GAN puro the owner of the field.
59. If per man cut down per tree mediante verso man’s orchard, without the consent of the owner of the orchard, he shall pay one-half mana of silver.
60. If verso man give verso field puro a gardener sicuro plant as an orchard and the gardener plant the orchard and care for the orchard four years, sopra the fifth year the owner of the orchard and the gardener shall share equally; the owner of the orchard shall mark off his portion and take it.